DIY See Through Clutch
I have a thing for see through bags. I think I own about three now but all very different in design. This one is super easy to make & very cute. I like it a lot. I had this set of toiletry bags lying around the house & I thought I would put them to good use. See end of post oN how to make one for yourself!
What you need to make this are:
- A set of varying or same size transparent cosmetic or toiletry bags (depends how many you want to use)
- Sewing machine or some supper glue
- Clean the outside of the bags, especially if you will be using glue
- Layer the bags according to the sizes, Largest to smallest
- Glue or sew the edges together
- Allow to dry if you used glue
- Add your essentials & go get em. Bangene girl.
What I’m Wearing
Sunnies are from wish.com
Earings from H&M
Dress is Vintage
Shoes are from Topshop
Clutch………. DIY …… Duh