My Cape Town Summer Wish List
My Summer wishlist of things, places & food is quite long. I constantly want to do things & my budget just laughs so hard at me. So planning and involving others to share the cost are some of the ways I get to tdo the things I like. Between December 2016 & March 2017 these are some of the things on my list. So if anyone wants to take me to any of these places, you will make my Summer.
- Babylonsteron is definitely on top of my list for the Summer. I have yearned for a while to visit the farm. Last week while driving to the Champagne festival, I passed by & wanted to go in instead. The images I have seen are beautiful & the universe is listening
- Camping with my friends. I have seen some great camping spots around Cape Town & all the time I think, how great would it be if I went with the girls &/or boy/s. The inside guide mentioned a few & one of them is on my list.
- Hiking was my love for a while & then I got lazy, I want to spend my Saturday mornings hiking around Cape Town until I can’t anymore when the rainy season starts
- Wine Farms are thee destination down here. I have been to a few, Spier being one that I like. I bet I will be going back for their events very soonest.
- Beach Party. Unfortunately alcohol is not allowed at the beach so maybe not a party as much as it can be all my friends swimming & laughing at the beach
- Mountain Cottage escape. I know it may sound boring but that’s exactly what I want, to escape for a night or 2 in a mountain, hike & hear no cars for a while.
Amidst all these things, nothing beats going home to the Eastern Cape/ KZN and having access to all the mountains, peace & tranquility for free.
Images from the Inside Guide & Google